Corporate Law & Succession Planning Services
- Business formations including Profit and Non-profit Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, General Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
- Negotiating and drafting of corporate contracts, including commercial leases, supply agreements, noncompete, nondisclosure, and shareholders' agreements
- Business transfer planning, including the sale of a business to third parties and among family members
- Employment and Human Resource matters
- Advice to business owners regarding corporate governance and strategic growth
Working with Non-Profit Entities
Over the years, Davis & Associates has established numerous non-profit entities for our clients, including private foundations, public charities, charitable supporting organizations and charitable trusts.
Once established, we advise our non-profit clients on all aspects of their day to day operations, including assistance with the application for tax- exempt status, corporate governance, and acquisitions.
Meeting the goals of our clients
Every non-profit is unique, as such we work closely with our clients to understand their aspirational, organizational and operational needs in order to establish optimal structures to meet those requirements.
As our clients' charitable entities grow, we continue to develop solutions to advance and modify their missions and programs in compliance with federal, state and local regulatory rules.